Fei's Birthday Video

POSTED BY WK2U ON 6/04/2009

Happy Birthday to Kwai Fei~ Thanks to u for inviting me to ur party. It's an enjoyable night, and i did a lots of try out for my photography skill during ur birthday party, thanks for giving me the chance~

Fei's Birthday

Zinmag Primus 2 Blogger template

Posted by Rex On Apr - 20 - 2009

Thanks to Falcon Hive For this new templates. I like it very much~ All the design credited to Falcon Hive

Zinmag Primus

How to Out of Body?

Posted by wk2u On 4/12/2009

How to out of body? This i also don't know did it work or not, did it really exist such things or not, but from a lots of those who success before, they all admit it, and most of them are doing almost the same thing to out of body. They did mention that you can fly, can travel to some where in a second by just thinking of a place or someone when you are out of body.

OOB

Knowing

Posted by wk2u On 4/23/2009 05:39:00 PM

In 1959, at William Dawes Elementary School in Lexington, Massachusetts, a time capsule containing the students' drawings of their ideas of the future is buried and set to be ceremoniously opened 50 years later. A girl named Lucinda Embry contributes a page full of seemingly random digits. That night, Lucinda is found in a school closet, where her fingers are bloodied and she complains about hearing voices.

Knowing
About few hour ago, i know someone from a Tarcian forum, so, we are spamming around most of the popular threat. At first i thought he was a guy, so i didn't care, i just shoot and shoot n shoot... then suddenly "he" ask me to leave my msn, so, for me, sure i won't leave my msn there, i will ask him to send me his one, and "he" did it.
So i just search through facebook, and then add "him", so as my msn.
know what happen next, we start to chat, and i start asking those noob question, wa... ur display picture so cute ar, bla bla, ur dog ar...

Her : Ya...
Me : For sale ?
Her : ya... got fr want to buy can contact me...(bingo, i think i hav a hit here)
me : haha...i just now search through google and saw a site about u selling dog (hope for bingo again...)
her : o...
me : which state you came from?
her : Y should i tell u?
me : ok lor, i go google...(hopefully she would tell me)
her : i hate people search for my personal details without asking my permission...

lao eh... what is this mean, threatening me lar...
i was so so so #$%^&* by that time, i really think of just google for her detail, since i have the ability and tools for that, but for what...?
so i give up... better not knowing this kind of protected animal.
I think this is the first time for me to know this kind of people online...
I just quit of this game... dont want know this animal.


This make me remind back about someone i know before, also another protected animal, who feel so unsecured with everything of his life... I try to know him, but he never allow me to. Feel like he have lots of friends, but no one he can really believe or even talk personally with. I dont know how is him now, but the last update about him is about three year ago, he having a cancer, and he try to avoiding people to know, avoid people to resist him, but yet he lock him self up, suffering alone...
If he still there and see my message here, i hope he may contact me. Even though we not good friends, but i believe we still can be friend.
So, about this girl, i dont know what is behind this, or i am thinking too much ... i dont know u r protected because want to be just protected or because you are hiding something, but i really dont like this kind of game... i quit... one game is enough for me...it's a heavy burden...

2 Response to 'First Time having this kind of experience, second time meet this kind of protected animal'

  1. JonChan Said,
    http://rexrupanya.blogspot.com/2009/07/first-time-having-this-kind-of.html?showComment=1248624816920#c8597522769821369800'> July 27, 2009 at 12:13 AM

    langsung tak faham... why protected 'animal'? and u know IT is a gal when u add 'her' in fb?

    weird.... y burden?


    sorry ya.. jz curious

     

  2. rex Said,
    http://rexrupanya.blogspot.com/2009/07/first-time-having-this-kind-of.html?showComment=1248685652348#c8674088749393220503'> July 27, 2009 at 5:07 PM

    yup..a gurl.
    I just asking where she from, but she refuse to tell, then i start to ask something else, but she also refuse to tell, said she wont tell a "stranger" about her self.... like that no need to be friend la, chat for what ler...

    Burden because i feel so bad for my friend, cause i used to gang up to eliminate him.... feel guilty...

     

    Fei's Birthday  
    Star Ur Popin here
     

    Earning Tools

    WordLinx - Get Paid To Click